Saturday, February 6, 2010

Running the Bridge RUN!

Tuesday marks the beginning of another No-Boundaries program. I'm anxious to get back on a regular running schedule. The weather lately hasn't been conducive to running outdoors. Ice, snow, sleet, and slush just do not make for clear sidewalks. Hopefully it will be clear for the first group run.

Morgan and I have decided to run another 10K in March. We're heading to Charleston SC for the Cooper River Bridge Run. We are super hyped!!! We booked our hotel and registered - now we need to keep up our mileage so we can finish strong on 3-27. My friend, Joyce S., said "be ready for a different type of race experience." The event is capped @ 40,000 participants. I can't wait!

Shoes are a key part of running gear. M and I hadn't been fitted for shoes until this week. Now we're both sporting new fitted running shoes! I like mine already and can't wait to find out how they feel on a run. I chose a pair of Pearl Izumi Syncrofloats while she purchased a new pair of Brook's.

No comments:

Post a Comment