Saturday, February 27, 2010

NoBo is off and running!

It's been a few weeks since I posted so I'll bring you up to speed. We had several group runs canceled due to snow, but its melted and the sun is shining again. Woo-hoo! The group is doing great! Today we ran about 2.5 miles and they did extremely well.

Morgan and I are still trying to get in some extra mileage since we have a 10K in just 4 short weeks. We did 2.5 miles before the group run this morning so got in 5 miles. Speaking of Morgan, she talked me into going to the gym last night. What did we discover? Our legs are much stronger than our arms. Time to work on toning those up - more cross training is in order.

Overall, I feel great and love the feeling of a good cold run to start my Saturday off!

Thanks for reading. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment