Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NoBo is back!

It was a wet cold night with drizzling rain when the work day ended. M and I ran about a mile together before meeting up for the newest No Boundaries training group. There was an awesome turnout! Final count was 30+ people ready to train for a 5K together. A few runners, a couple walkers, and a lot of run/walkers.

This is my 3rd program through Fleet Feet and I'm always impressed with the organization, coaches, and staff. Tonight's new group had a great run in spite of the weather. I think they're committed already for showing up the first night in rainy weather.

Stay tuned, lots of group runs coming up over the next 12 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Am I ever impressed!

    And you know what? You no longer sound like a struggling runner. You sound like a mentor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I'm heading for the treadmill. Unless, of course, it's raining in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete