Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The last week

Okay, last Tuesday was group run. We did 3 1/2 miles from FF down 127, turned between the hospitality house and hospital and then ran to the "bank" corner. The neat thing was running with Carrie (FF trainer). She really helped me pace the hills and make it to the top.

Wednesday I did a couple miles on the treadmill.

Thursday... hmmm... I walked through the airport (SLACKER!).

Friday... hmmm.... I didn't walk anywhere (BIG SLACKER!).

Saturday.... no comment.

Sunday, I walked through the airport again. ;-)

Monday was a no-go.

Tonight was group run again. Brandee was back after missing a few runs. She's close to my age and we have a similar pace so it's always fun to run together. We tried focusing on the hills again today and were mostly successful. We might be slow, but up we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment